BSAC Ocean Diver Course
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to dive, this course is for you. This course is for beginners and provides the essential knowledge and skills needed to prepare for open water diving.
Qualification and what that means
A BSAC Ocean Diver is defined as a diver who is competent to conduct dives:
• to a maximum depth of 20m.
• with another BSAC Ocean Diver or with a BSAC Sports Diver, within the restrictions of the conditions already encountered during training.
• with a Dive Leader or higher grade, to expand experience beyond the conditions encountered during training, under the supervision of a Dive Manager.
• not requiring mandatory decompression stops.
• under the on-site supervision of a Dive Manager with respect to site selection, conditions and dive plan.
Swimwear and towel.
Although the diving equipment is provided, Ocean Diver trainees may wish to buy their own mask and snorkel.
You may also wish to use a pool suit for added comfort during the pool lessons.
For further information or to organise your training, contact us NOW!