The most popular way to become a BSAC member is via a club.
By joining a BSAC club, you will get all the advantages of learning and diving in a vibrant club atmosphere with the added benefits of social activities and ongoing training and support. As club member you are also entitled to the full range of BSAC membership benefits.
Annual adult subscription to BSAC is £59.00, for second member of a household £40.50, junior member (age 12 - 17 yrs) £30.50 and adult students in full time education £30.50.
Reduced rates offered for BSAC instructors. See our Membership Officer for details.
BSAC MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Dive and train with friends - anywhere!
- BSAC has more than 1000 clubs and centres around the world
- Access to our internationally-recognised Diver Trainer Programme
- FREE Worldwide Third-Party Liability insurance, up to the value of £10m
- FREE monthly subscription to SCUBA (BSAC's official magazine)
- Save £££s on your diving holidays through BSAC Travel Partners
- Affordable diver life cover, critical illness and income protection cover
- Access to exclusive Travel, Boat, Club and equipment insurance
- Have your say as a member of the UK's Governing body for diving
- On-going support and training with the BSAC Regional coaching system
- Unlimited access to expert advice from our experienced, friendly team
"With BSAC you can safely enjoy the most thrilling,
challenging and rewarding diving you are ever likely to do"
HRH The Duke of Cambridge, President of BSAC
FIT TO DIVE
For more information talk to our Membership Officer or visit BSAC.com